YMCA Gym Instructor Level 2 (Sports, recreation and allied sports)
Boxercise Level 2 Instructor
FA Level 2 Football coach
Level 3 Reps registered personal trainer
Sports psychology and Exercise Science Degree
- I always had a great passion for sport and exercise specifically Football, Martial Arts/Boxing
- I have competed in countless competitions in various sports including; Athletics, swimming, table tennis, orienteering.
- I have also had the privilege of captaining my Secondary school football team which won at least 16 trophies and played in finals every year winning the majority I additionally have similar success with my Saturday football team (Balham FC)
- I have a vast experience of winning, losing and dealing with the pressure of the occasion and expectancy of success. I suffered a major knee injury in one of these finals whilst being watched by Charlton Fc and found it extremely difficult to recover both physically and psychologically with little if no support network to aid me. I continued to play Football on the weekends for local teams both winning leagues and cups on Saturday and Sunday.
- After Having my first son I then felt the need to follow my dream from a different angle and I wanted to research the psychological factors that impact sports performance so I went on to study sport and exercise science combined with sports psychology in which I wrote my dissertation.
Pike Position HSPU (0”-5” Deficit)
Band Assisted bar Muscle-ups